Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Meow

As it gets colder I start wearing all black more and more. I don't really mean to, its just so easy and looks so good during the winter time. I also love these leather pants, I was on the hunt for the perfect pair all fall and finally found these babies and I just love them. They are super sexy but still chic. I'm also kind of obsessed with my kitty sweater, I mean who doesn't love kitties??

I hope all of you are having a fabulous holiday season, see you soon!!

Outfit Details: 
Sweater and pants from H&M
Shoes from Ashby
Coat by H&M from Ashby





Love Always, xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa! I saw you yesterday at the Blogger Meet and Greet but didn't get a chance to say hello... I love your furry coat, it looks so cozy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pop of colour with the nails looks really nice.

    Merry Christmas, Hidden Freckles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leather trousers with the fur jacket!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm obsessed with these leather pants! They're so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leather pants are a great find :) it's true, it's easier to dress in all black during the winter!

    ReplyDelete