Monday, January 20, 2014

Black and White and Read All Over

The weather has been all over the place in RVA (example: it's 60 today but supposed to snow tomorrow) so when a warm day comes along I try to take advantage and wear something fun instead of my usual endless layers of black on black. I wore this look last week to go to a meeting. I wanted to look professional but still casual so I decided to wear my go to black leather leggings, a white button up with a cropped sweater layered over it and my knee high boots for a little added sass. To top the look off I wore my new super cool Comme des Garcons for H&M jacket. When dressing I have been very inspired by menswear lately so this jacket immediately caught my eye with its awesome structure and tail.

Outfit Details:
Shirt by Banana Republic
Sweater by H&M
Jacket by Comme des Garcons for H&M from Clementine
Leggings by Kensie from Clementine
Boots by Collin Stuart from Second Debut by Goodwill
Bag from Urban Outfitters

 Love Always, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment