Sunday, May 4, 2014

RVA Fashion Week


RVA Fashion Week was this past week so it was a week full of fabulous fashion and fun outfit planning. This is my second year as Digital and Social Media Manager so I wanted to make sure I dressed to impress for each show. This was my look for our first event last weekend, the Carytown Fashion Showcase. The shows took place at 4 different boutiques in Carytown so I wanted to make sure I was comfortable since I would be walking up and down the street in the sun. I planned my outfit around my extremely comfortable Calvin Klein heels so I decided to go with my new hi-waisted leopard print skirt and a long black sheer tunic. I will post more of my looks from RVAFW later this week!!

Outfit Details:
Blouse by Silence and Noise
Skirt from Ashby
Shoes by Calvin Klein
Bangles by Academy Jewelry

 Love Always, xoxo

1 comment: