Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Day in DC


I wore this outfit last weekend for a day trip to DC with my parents. A little day trip to explore some where different can be very necessary, especially when you live in a small city like Richmond. I had been wanting to check out some DC boutiques and vintage stores as well as Union Market, a really cool farmers market in DC. We stopped by the market first for some snacks and had some amazing Korean BBQ tacos and a tasty pastrami sandwich. After we were done we checked out a handful of boutiques including Dr K Vintage, a great vintage store full of men's and women's clothing and accessories from the 60's and 70's. We also stopped by two really cute consignment boutiques called Ella Rue and Tari, both in Georgetown. They were full of high end goodies I could have taken home with me including a black pair of Manolo Blahnik's at Ella Rue that looked a little too perfect on my feet. There was also an entire shoe room at Tari that I actually could have just lived in. After some shopping we went to Estadio, a delicious Spanish tapas restaurant, for dinner. We had some amazing tapas and cocktails to top off our fabulous day. 

For my outfit I wanted to make sure I was comfortable for a day of exploring but I also wanted to pick more of an urban look since we were going to DC. I decided to wearing my go to joggers from Need Supply Co and a hi-low top by Silence and Noise. I finished the outift off with some silver and black accessories and my super comfortable Plenty by Tracy Reese sandals. It was a great day and I hope to make it back up to DC sooner than later.

Outfit Details:
Top by Silence and Noise
Pants from Need Supply Co
Sandals by Plenty by Tracy Reese from Clementine
Purse from Target

Love Always, xoxo

For more pictures from my trip check out my Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Your fashion seems like mine... Lots of black and white!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete