Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Orange, Gold and Leopard

Last year if you asked me if I would ever wear bright orange I would say "HELL NO". My justification would have been first of all I am way too pale and second of all I am not a brights girl...at all. Well this year, like I have mentioned in posts before, I am pushing all of my fashion boundaries and throwing all of my "rules" out the window, so when I saw this top at The Limited the other week I figured "what the hell, I'll try it!!". I picked out a bunch of other pieces that were pretty typical for me (aka black and form fitting) and after I tried everything on the orange top was the definite winner. It fit perfectly, flowed beautifully, and by some miracle did not wash me out. Its now one of my favorite items in my closet. 

So the lesson to learn from this is NO RULES!!! We all have to get dressed everyday until the day we die, so why not have fun while doing it?!? Just a thought :]

Outfit Details:
White jeans by JBrand from Clementine
Orange top from The Limited
Leopard print wedges from Target
Polka dot sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
Gold hoops from Forever 21
Bracelet and necklace by Betsey Johnson

 Love Always xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment