Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


As promised, here is the second round of photos I look with Leney (check out the first part here). I also thought this would be the perfect outfit for a Valentines Day post!! I love wearing black and red together so Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays to dress up for. I jazzed up this simple dress with some of my favorite leopard print and gold accessories to complete the look.

What are you all wearing for Valentines Day??

Photos by Leney of A Girl Named Leney

Outfit Details:
Coat (also seen here) by H&M from Ashby
Shoes from Urban Outfitters
Dress was thrifted
Headband and necklace from Clementine
Earrings and bracelet by Betsey Johnson
 Love Always, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fun leopard print shoes!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete