Sunday, March 3, 2013

Seeing Red

Now that March is here I am really in spring mode. My winter clothes are totally uninspiring to me at this point and  I am more than ready to pack up my coats and pull out all my sandals. It was rather mild the other day so I decided to wear a pair of cute flats instead of my boots that I have been wearing all winter. I love these Beverly Feldman leopard studded smoking slippers, they are the perfect mixture of cute and edgy. I paired them with my red jeans and this sassy black top with cutouts on the shoulders. To top off the look I added my Hello Kitty sunglasses, because every girl needs a little Hello Kitty in her life :]

Outfit Details:
Jacket from Up Against The Wall
Shirt and ring, sunglasses were thrifted
Jeans by Silence and Noise from Urban Outfitters
Shoes by Beverly Feldman
Necklace and Earrings from Forever 21
Bracelet by Betsey Johnson

 Love Always, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog last night through Instagram, love your style and hair so much! I have a weak spot for raven hair :) Will definitely add your blog to my daily checks, I went to school in RVA so I love seeing all your settings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I have those same glasses in red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin follows you, that's how I discovered ya. #rva

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete