Friday, April 12, 2013

Black and Gold

 
Only in RVA do you go from winter to summer in a week. Richmond has the wackiest weather which can make getting dressed and shopping a real challenge. I know this whole 89 degrees in April is a freak thing and the temperatures will go down a little before we are dying from the deadly heat and humidity combo, however I still feel like I can't really dress for spring here. I had high hopes for light weight sweaters and jackets with jeans but I think I need to plan more for dresses and sandals. So here we are with yesterdays look. It was pretty hot so what did I go with? A dress and sandals. This dress is perfect, so comfortable but stylish and I love the slits up the sides. My shoes are also little gems because I found them at Second Debut by Goodwill, a more upscale boutique from Goodwill located in Carytown, for a whopping $6!! What can I say I love a good pair of shoes for an even better price.

Outfit Details:
Dress by Wet Seal from Ashby
Earrings and cuff from Ashby
Shoes from Second Debut Goodwill Boutique
Necklace from Need Supply

 Love Always, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. totally sympathize with not being able to dress for spring. as soon as i tried to stock up on spring pieces, summer hit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you found those wedges for $6! they fit you perfect I love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am very proud of this thrift find haha

      Delete
  3. Great dress and fantastic sunglasses!
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete