Sunday, April 14, 2013

Icy Mint


I wore this outfit to a clothing swap that I hosted yesterday. It was a beautiful spring day so I decided to take advantage of the great weather and wear a fun spring look. I got these shoes from Shoemint recently and have been dying to wear them. They are very comfortable and instantly make any outfit look a little bit edgier. I paired them with these printed pants and mint peplum top that I got from Rumors the other day and I really love how the whole look turned out.

I got lots of new goodies at the swap that I can't wait to wear and share with you all!!

Outfit Details:
Top by Target from Rumors Boutique
Pants from H&M (also seen here)
Shoes from Shoemint
Watch by DKNY
Earrings from Need Supply
Bracelet and Necklace were gifts


 Love Always, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow, those shoes are crazy! that is a cute outfit, it's my first time seeing your tattoos I feel like. you are from RVA it turns out... ;)

    ReplyDelete