Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New 'Do

I got a haircut* this past weekend and I am totally obsessed with it. Even though I loved my super long hair that I used to have I am definitely a short hair girl. I feel so much sexier and edgier with my new cut which is exactly the look I am going for with my outfits this fall. 

As for my outfit in these photos I was going for a casual but sexy look. I decided to pair my new T by Alexander Wang top with these light wash boyfriend jeans topped off with some silver jewelry and my go to black wedges. Cool and comfy, is there anything better??

* I got this fab cut at Birch Salon, a new salon that just opened in Carytown!!! One of my old co-workers, Hilary, opened the salon last week and its so cute!! If you are looking for a new do' yourself this fall I definitely reccomend checking out Birch Salon!! Find out more about them on Facebook: facebook.com/birchsalonrva

Outfit Details:
Jeans from Ashby
Shoes from Shoemint.com
Jewelry from Clementine& Ashby

Love Always, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment