Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Blue


I stalked this top for awhile in Clementine and the second it went on sale I scooped it right up. I will go ahead and warn you all now, many of the items in my closet have come from Clementine. I love the selection they have and the amazing labels you can find for really great prices. I just can't resist a good deal. 

On another note I am so excited about the weekend. Technically my weekend will be Sunday and Monday because of work but I am still looking forward to it. I plan on going to lots of food festivals and shopping :] What are your weekend plans??

Outfit Details:
Silk shirt from Clementine
White shorts from H&M
Blue heels from JCrew
Pearl earrings given to me as a gift
DKNY watch


Love Always xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This blouse looks great on you! I've never been to Clementine, but definitely plan to go soon.

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! You should definitely check them out, they have the best selection of designer clothes and accessories for very reasonable prices!!

      Delete