Monday, June 18, 2012

Pastel Accents

Yesterday was Fathers Day and I had a wonderful brunch with my parents and boyfriend at The Magpie. Since I'm an only child we never make a huge deal out of Mothers and Fathers day because my parents are my best pals and I let them know how much I love and appreciate them often, so we usually just do a relaxing brunch somewhere. I decided to dress up a little and wear this great little dress I scored at the Clementine Warehouse Sale for under $20!! I decided to add some pops of pastel with my belt and shoes and add some silver jewelry to match my shoes. I saw these pumps online and fell instantly in love. I have been dying for a pair of capped toe heels after seeing the Stuart Weitzman "Capsize" heel, so these were great because they were half the price but still in a great pastel and totally sexy. I can't wait to wear these all summer!!

How was your fathers day?? Hope you all had a great weekend as well!!

Outfit Details:
Black printed dress by Johnathan Saunders for Target from Clementine
Seafoam green braided belt from H&M
Silver rhinestone earrings from Need Supply Co.
Watch by DKNY
Cuff was thrifted


 My wonderful father and I after Fathers Day brunch at Magpie

Hope you all had a great Fathers Day!!
Love Always xoxo

2 comments: