Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tastebuds Dinner Date

My parents owning a restaurant is kind of the best thing ever. Whenever I need a good meal I know they will be there ready to give me one. I'm not just saying this because I'm their daughter...the food is incredible. My boyfriend and I like to go once a week if possible for a good wholesome, healthy meal. It's not a super fancy restaurant but I always like to dress up a little any time it seems appropriate. I wore this black floral dress and paired it with these mesh black heels for a slightly edgier look. I was also having a superb hair day and my top knot was on point which really pulled the look together.


Outfit Details:
Rose print dress from Up Against The Wall
Grey bandeau from American Apparel
Lace up black heels from Forever 21 (also seen here)
Thrifted Cuff

We, as usual, had an amazing meal which included a "mojitotini" for me and a blue crab nachos appetizer to start. The nachos are such a tasty treat and I look forward to when my parents put them on the menu every summer. For dinner Dave had tortilla crusted soft shell crabs, over a smoked tomato crema, avocado, grape tomato & corn salad over bibb lettuce and I had sauteed veal layered with prosciutto & goats milk brie, caramelized apricots, with hand cut Fettucini & sauteed Rapini. We ended the meal with homemade chocolate ice cream with a mint ganache on top. It was a fabulous meal. If you ever need a new restaurant to try check them out!! Website: Tastebuds American Bistro
 
Blue crab nachos and the "mojitotini" 

 Our entrees

Chocolate ice cream dessert





Love Always xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment